Life in Ads =).

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Soothing words from good friends

Alhamdulillah. Besides family members as one of my support system sources, I have great friends who always be there to comfort, console and support me in whatever things happened in my life. Here are some the messages that I got from them:

"Bila mungkin hidup hampa terasa, Mungkinkah hati merindukan Dia, Kerna hanya dengan-Nya hati tenang, Damai jiwa dan raga - Opick, Takdir" - M


"... Yang pasti, ALLAH tak pernah meninggalkan hambaNya yang selalu berharap pada Dia. Ya, manusia sering mengecewakan, tp ALLAH tak mungkin menghampakan. .... Allah jualah memegang hati manusia... Mintalah padaNya, pasti Dia akan beri... Allah menguji hamba yang Dia cinta, buat menambah cinta dan menaikkan darjat..." - KS

"... if you want to talk, my door is open, okey..." - N

"Yes hard time teach us to be a better person, InsyaAllah. When the tough gets going, the going gets tough.... may Allah show you the way and give you the ultimate strength. Things will get better, InsyaAllah. We friends will always support you! Dont you worry." - H



p/s: Wherever you are, I always pray that Allah bless and reward all of you accordingly. I can never pay your kindness and concern; I thank Allah for wonderful friends that I have throughout this life. Ukhuwwah fillah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment