Life in Ads =).

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Eyeing on Future Endeavours ;).

Lately, I have this habit of 'eyeing' on my future plans.
;D.
It's nice to have those kind of thoughts and ideas on your mind.
It motivates you.
And I believe, if I plan them earlier, InsyaAllah, I can fulfill these dreams. 

For the past 3 years, I learned on how important you plan your life.
It is not the master plan that matters.
What is really important is the to put the plan into action.
I considered myself a failure after my bachelor degree years.
I managed to work for 10 months after I graduated from my Uni.
May Allah forgive my jahil-ness during that time and in future. Ameen
During that time, I wasn't prepared to face (rough) realities outside my campus.
Escapism is the best option that I took. 
Alhamdulillah, I have family and good friends that accompanied my throughout the journey. 
And I'm blessed with that.


As for now, I'm happy with what had happened to me. Syukur ya Allah.
I don't want to make the same mistakes again. InsyaAllah
I want to plan my life accordingly.
I pray that Allah will guide be to be a better and great Khalifah.
I want to go to Jannah. Please help me, Allah!
Ameen...

No comments:

Post a Comment