Life in Ads =).

Friday, October 28, 2011

4 hari lagi.. Grrrrr~

Alhamdulillah, syukur di atas segala nikmat dan ujian yang diberikan oleh Allah

What a hectic week!
Last 3 days, mun jadi driver untuk my family.
They came here because my sister got a meeting in Shah Alam.
Not much on the driver part that I want to emphasize. But, it is more on the time spend and activities done with my family.
Eventhough rasa penat, tapi I feel good about it!
Alhamdulillah... :D.
Aih, driving pun penat ke? Ewah - ewah 
Driving pun boleh buat kita stress tau (baca/rujuk/google: Commuting Stress).
Alhamdulillah, managed to send my proposal to the three readers.
Doa mun adalah supaya Allah lembutkan dan rationalkan hati mereka tatkala mereka membaca proposal mun. Ameen
Time nak hantar proposal tu, rasa cuak yang teramat sangat. Allah saja yang tahu.
Whatever it is, I know I have to get it done. Sungguhpun something unhappy happened just before I submitted my proposal, I won't vanish my semangat untuk habiskan my thesis. I get full support from my friends and fellow friends. Syukur. I really hope that Allah ease my path in completing my thesis - defend proposal at Department and Kulliyyah, collect data, analysis, writing, results from examiners and binding the thesis. Ameen... 

Pray for me okey, readers?



No comments:

Post a Comment