Life in Ads =).

Monday, March 07, 2011

Short and Sweet Escape ;). (Part 1)

Alhamdulillah... akhirnya sempurna! =D.

I just got in KL last Sunday after a short and sweet escape. I went to Penang with my friends and headed home after that. The last time I went back home was during Eidul Adha last year (October or November 2011, I guess). 

I went to Penang for two reasons:

1. Helping out a friend in a Research
2. Ziarah one of my best buddies, Pida =).

It was AWESOME to had such an escape! Yeay! Haha. Alhamdulillah, Allah made things easy for me and Athirah (one of my best buddies too) as we don't know the way to Pida's house. Kitaorang main redah je. But of course, with Megat's directions lah kan. hehe. 
I remember the last time I went to Penang when I was in Form 5 (2001). Lama gila kot tak pegi Penang. Memang banyak perubahan especially on the infrastructure and facilities. Usai sampai di Penang, Megat brought me and the rest of my journeymate (Pida, Athirah and Fiza) to Teluk Kumbar for Prawn Mee. Weeeeeeeee~  At first, I was a bit hesitate to eat Mee because usually after I ate mee, I'll be having stomach ache (Blame it on the Boric Acid! Haha) but alhamdulillah, nothing happened to me after I ate Prawn Mee. 

                                         Delicious rite? Yummy~ 
                                               Jemput makan. 
                                             
Lepas pekena Prawn Mee, we went for a jalan - jalan at Queensbay for a while. Actually, we were waiting for our two fellow journeymates (Ali and Shafiq) as they came a lil bit late. Kitaorg duduk2 makan angin kejap and in 30 minutes time, Ali dengan Shafiq sampai Penang. Alhamdulillah! And we headed to the famous Nasi Kandaq Beratur. It is true that the line to buy Nasi Kandaq is long and sometimes when the line goes shorter, you'll find more people coming and makes the line longer again. Haha. I didn't order any Nasi Kandaq because I'm SO SO SO kenyang. Oh ya, did I tell you that Prawn Mee we order at Teluk Kumbaq had 5 BIG prawns. Yes, they are BIG!!!! I was the first person to finish up Mee Udang as I was very hungry that night. Haha! Burp, sorry.. hehe 

On the next day, we had our breakfast at Taman Tun Saardon (I'm not sure whether I write I correctly or not, haha!) before we went to Pulau Jerejak. I had nasi lemak and Teh tarik (kurang manis, of course). 


Oh ya, tepat pkl11pagi kitaorg dah sampai kat Jeti Pulau Jerejak. Agak panas pagi tu. Dah sepet mataku dek panahan matahari yang membakar itu. Cewah, ayat nak metafora sket2. Haha! Then dah sampai sana, kitaorg dok tunggu the guys sampai. Lambat betul. Kitaorg ni dah hangin satu badan sbb semalam janji nak jumpa pkl11pagi tp pkl1115 masih belum nampak batang hidung lagi. Schedule utk bot pergi Pulau Jerejak dijadualkan pkl1130 and the next trip is at 1tghri. Melepas la kalau tak ikut trip pkl1130 tu kan. And alhamdulillah, tepat 1135pagi, the guys sampai kat jetty dan nasib kitaorg memanglah baik sebab masih ada lagi yang mahu menaiki bot pkl1130 tu termasuklah kitaorg dan nasib baik bot tu tak meluncur ke Pulau Jerejak lagi. Berlarian gak la kitaorg kat Jeti tu on the way nak naik bot. Haish~ Sabo je la kan.. 


Bila dah sampai kat Pulau Jerejak tu masing - masing terkesima dengan tempat tersebut. Al kisah, Pulau Jerejak tu dulu pernah ada hospital utk pesakit - pesakit tuberculosis dan leprosy (Haaaa~ power tak Bahasa Inggeris I? Haha, dok copy dari pamplet Pulau Jerejak ni. Hehe. jangan tertipu ye ;p.). Dan ye, Pulau Jerejak pernah didiami oleh beberapa banduan yang tarafnya most wanted dalam Malaysia. Kat pulau ni banyak benda boleh buat: kat sini ada resort, boleh cycling, boleh abseiling dan macam - macam lagi. Siap ada muzium banduan lagi. Klass gitu. Here are some pictures at Pulau Jerejak. Enjoy~




After Pulau Jerejak tour, kitaorang solat dan pi makan nasi kandaq . And yes, everywhere in Penang you'll see kedai nasi kandaq mana - mana saja. I'm not a big fan of Nasi Kandaq tapi I can layan nasi kandaq the whole day. Haha. Kalau dok Penang lama2, mau menembun (put on weight) tiap2 hari. Haha.. After Nasi Kandaq treat by Megat [terima kasih En. Megat, nanti blanja lagi naa~ ;). ], we went to Toy Museum, Tanjung Bungah. I did some research about best places to go to and I was attracted to this Toy Museum. It was very interesting. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyak sangat toys! And it reminds me of my childhood.  It was so cool to be there. 






To be continued... ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment