Life in Ads =).

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tired?

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim


I'm not sure whether the decision of not going back home during vacation is a good or bad thing.
Allahu Akhbar!
The last time I went back hometown was during Eidul Adha (November 2011).
Hmmmm....
Although I have accompany (i.e. my beloved sister, Tqah), deep down inside I feel empty.
I know I should feel like that.
But I couldn't help it.
Yes, I miss home.
T__________T

Alhamdulillah, I sent the first draft of Chapter 3 (Methodology) and Chapter 4 (Results).
Waiting for my supervisor's comment.
May Allah ease my path.
Im tired of waiting to end my master.
Astagfirullah, I shouldn't say that.
I think my emotion is drying from time to time.
However, deep down inside I believe that whatever difficulties that I've underwent, Allah is planning for THE BEST in my life.
Ameen
It is just a curhat (i.e. Curahan Hati).
Once in a blue moon kind of thing
;).

One of the ways that I always do when I'm stuck or tepu is to look at interior design. 
Oh, I'm so into this.
Frankly speaking, I'm not good with design.
I always had this 'bad' taste.
My opinions regarding design or colour hardly accepted.
Well, I guess my taste is a bit odd.
Anyway, that's my preferences.
I'm just throwing my ideas.
If you accept it, alhamdulillah
And if you dont, I say alhamdulillah.
:D.

Okey, lets look at some of the things that I like!
And bear with me, as the only color that you'll see is white! 
Yes, I like white!
;D.





 

p/s: Never give up! ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment