Life in Ads =).

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sendiri (baca: rumah sakit)

Hampir 3 bulan tidak pulang ke rumah.

Oh.. patutlah biol semacam je. Haha!

Haip! Ada ka gelak sebab tak balik.

Oh tidak. sedih sebenarnya.

Rindu rumah sebenarnya.

Baiti jannati.

Sabaq naa.. Lagi 3 minggu akan balik. 


Yeay! 


For the meantime mun, focus on your proposal. Nak kene betulkan apa yang patut. 


I was a bit down last week when I received feedback on my research proposal. Almost every page of the proposal full of scribbles. I know that I shouldn't put them as scribbles (writing something quickly or carelessly). But.. but..mun, please look at the bright sight - You are almost there! Okey mun, jangan down sangat k. You can do it bebeh!



Anyways, someone suggested me this song.... Enjoy~ ;).






p/s: Sesungguhnya Allah itu Maha Mengetahui yang tersirat dalam hati.



No comments:

Post a Comment